Confidently Speaking offers a virtual one-to-one training service for clients who aren’t able to get to London for face-to-face sessions.
Virtual coaching is offered on-line by Skype or FaceTime. As a Client you can record the sessions as you train. Materials are sent via email prior to the session.
On-line coaching with Confidently Speaking is offered to executives, businesses, business individuals and actors.
On-line coaching for Business
- We will discuss your coaching objectives and agree a course of coaching to enable you to reach them by the end of the coaching.
- You will be offered the option to record the coaching sessions to use as a practice guide between sessions.
- Sessions are offered as stand-alone single sessions or as a package of 5 x one-hour lessons or more, with the optimal number being 10 x one-hour lessons. Both corporate and personal packages/price structures operate, so please contact Anne directly on + 44 (0) 7932 440043 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and details.
- Skype and FaceTime can be used very effectively for a Presentation and Speech Run-through (available in 1, 1.5 or 2 hour blocks).
- Both corporate and personal packages/price structures operate, so please contact Anne directly on + 44 (0) 7932 440043 or email@example.com for further information and details.
On-line coaching for Actors
Professional actors often need to prepare quickly for an important audition/casting or self-tape. Knowing that you can arrange on-line coaching by Skype or FaceTime with little notice, takes the worry out of preparing for these all-important opportunities. Confidently Speaking offers most International world and regional English accents, and especially, General American and Received Pronunciation.
How it works:
- You will email your dialogue to Confidently Speaking and confirm your accent model and type prior to the session.
- Coaching focuses on accent-placement, intonation, individual vowel and consonant shifts and idiomatic approaches to stress and pronunciation
On-line coaching is the perfect solution if you:
- Find your schedule or location makes it difficult for you to attend in-person sessions in London or the SE of England
- Need to schedule sessions on the weekend, in the early mornings or late evenings.
- Need the flexibility of scheduling across different time zones
- Need to engage in intense coaching towards a short-term fixed goal, i.e. a presentation, pitch, board meeting, end-of-year results public meeting
- Need to prepare an accent for a face-to-face audition/casting/or self-tape.
- Your agent has asked you to get General American, RP or other world/regional accent in your repertoire as a condition of representing you or putting you forward for certain roles.